WCCN Blog: A place to build community and share random thoughts as we ignite a holy passion for God in Worcester among college students

Monday, October 24, 2005

WCCN, where you at?

I used to look forward to getting on the blog and seeing what kind of exciting things Renee had written. I used to enjoy the random sarcasm from TS. I used to enjoy the good ole chat room session I used to have with my Clark peeps. Where has all this gone? Yesterday, my school had two college visits. I am the senior homeroom rep, so I have to go to all these. I walk into the room and low and behold I see the WPI flag on the wall, and a Clark brochure on the desk. I flipped out. WPI and Clark were both at my school in Bangkok Thailand trying to recruit the future of the world, and I am educating them. If those schools only knew.

So let the good times roll, WCCN. I challenge you...Where you at?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home